Black Friday has become a bit of a “holiday” in America. Here’s how we spent the day.
1. We gave 67 calves their 2nd set of vaccines and treated them for external parasites and shipped 59 of them to Mike’s dad’s feedlot.
2. We treated 35 cows for internal parasites and worms and gave 25 little calves their black leg shot.
3. We had leftovers of Thanksgiving dinner for lunch.
4. We saw off our friends from Michigan.
5. Mike and I are having a rare quiet night at home with appetizers for supper and a couple of movies to watch.
There you have it. No shopping, lots of work and a great feeling of accomplishment.