Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Shocking, right? And in preparation for Thanksgiving I’ve been doing a little cooking. In honor of that, here are my 5 favorite foods for Thanksgiving.
1. Smoked/Fried Turkeys.Tasty, tasty fowl.
2. Scalloped corn. This is a recipe that I can be found eating the morning after Thanksgiving for breakfast.
3. Sweet potatoes. Mashed with butter, vanilla, some corn flakes, pecans and butter on top around the edge along with marshmallows in the center. Mmmmmm…mmmmmmm…..mmmmmmmm.
4. Green Bean Casserole.
1. Cousins sleep over that happens every year the night before Thanksgiving at our house. Currently there are 10 young people 18 and under in this house besides the 4 who are 40+ and the three 20 somethings.
2. A boss who is willing to go on a presentation with me and help guide and direct me as an real estate auction specialist.
3. Safe travels of family and friends.
4. Comedians. Sometimes you just need to laugh!
5. Lysol wipes. Makes clean up quick and easy.